Sunny Boy 3000TL 3600TL 4000 TL 5000TL
with Reactive Power Control
THE UNIVERSALLY APPLICABLE SUNNY BOY
The Sunny Boy is the ideal solution, especially for demanding PV arrays and partially shaded systems. Enjoy proven technology combined with intelligent ideas. Cutting-edge technology that sets the standard. Concepts you can count on. Details that are simply superior.
With direct data exchange with Sunny Places and Sunny Portal
One of the greatest advantages of Webconnect is that data is transmitted directly from the inverter to Sunny Places and Sunny Portal – without the need for additional SMA devices.
- With the integrated Webconnect functions, you only need an Internet connection and a DSL router
- Sunny Places and Sunny Portal provide a clear overview of the PV system data
- Compare PV systems and exchange ideas with other system operators on the Sunny Places
thanks to its 750 V DC input voltage
Electrifying detail: Thanks to the higher, 750 volt maximum DC input voltage, often times one less module string is needed because more modules can be switched on in a series.
- Highly flexible design reduces cabling requirements
- Maximum efficiency of 97 percent ensures top solar yield
thanks to multi-string technology
Greater flexibility in planning, implementing and solar harvest: The advantages of multi-string technology in the new transformerless Sunny Boy are also available in the 3 kW model.
- Optimal yield in partial shading and efficient operation of east/west arrays
- Two MPP trackers with expandable OptiTrac Global Peak operational control
- Optional: Single Tracker for complex or simple roof structures or as an add-on to existing PV plants
thanks to innovative mounting concept
The wall mount has also been redesigned, and now allows you to attach the inverter easily by inserting it from above.
- Fast and professional attachment, even on walls that are not completely straight
- Popular anti-theft protection option available
thanks to integrated grid management
Intelligent controls offer advantages in every situation: Thanks to its integrated grid management functions, the new Sunny Boy with Reactive Power Control offers universal deployment options and contributes to grid support.
- Fewer disconnections from the grid thanks to voltage reduction via reactive power
- Increased plant profitability
thanks to international graphics characters
The user-friendly graphic display speaks a clear language: The dot matrix display can perfectly present any letter or symbol.
- Current display features Latin and Cyrillic letters as well as Japanese characters
- Upcoming software updates for additional languages such as Thai, Hebrew and Arabic
thanks to fanless operation
Sounds good: The new transformerless Sunny Boy works so efficiently that its cooling concept no longer requires the usual fan.
- The device is nearly silent
- Requires less service, saving time and money